Do you want to stay up on new internet search trends? Then you've come to the right place!

Free sign-up for this group blog!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Millions of Blogs yet only One You!

I won't even go into the statistics of how many blogs there are on the world wide web (there's a reason they didn't call it the small town web). But I will tell you - your blog can make it!

But if there are tons of blogs out there how in the heck can my small little blog make it?

Well I'm glad you asked! It boils down to 2 things you need:

1. Being in touch with what the current needs of online users are

2. An original idea

If you combine those 2 things you can't help but succeed!

For example right now one of the current needs of online users is how to get traffic to their blog (hmm, is that how you found this blog?? lol)

Well I had been doing research myself on this for myself so it had been stewing in my subconsciousness for a couple days.

And that's when the "original idea" came to me - to create a blog that informs online users of the best new internet search trends. I then did a simple web search to see if anyone had this already? And to my surprise I found very little on this - imagine me dancing around in a little circle!

Yeah it's really exciting to find a niche that meets the needs of users - why? Because it means your blog will be in high demand - and since there's not much competition out there for it you'll soon see your blog climbing up the ladder of success (okay I know a bit cheesy - but why not?)

So there you go! And remember for real success you've gotta break the rules.

Good luck,
CB Webmaster

P.S. Try this tip: Take whatever topic you're interested in finding information on and run with it! You don't have to be an initial expert in it - how do you think experts become experts? lol As long as you are really interested in finding out all you can about it - you'll eventual get to that expert status - by the way that's one of the leading trends right now for a successful blog - be an expert in the topic. Why? Because people don't want to get operated on by Doctors who got a C- in anatomy...well most people anyway I can't speak for everyone! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment