Do you want to stay up on new internet search trends? Then you've come to the right place!

Free sign-up for this group blog!

Thursday, December 4, 2008

Let's get started!

We all know that to succeed with your website you first have to be found! ha! And what better way to be found than to know what people are searching for so you can modify your webpage/blog keywords to reflect the current trends yet make you stand out above the rest!

So that's what we're going to do here - examine current search trends and help you figure out what words to use for YOUR site - I'm not speaking generically here - I literally mean your site!

I created this group blog so people can help each other succeed. Why not? Afterall - your success does not hinder my success - let's all be successful! That's my philosophy.

So to get started here a couple quick links for locating current web search trends.

http://www.pandia.com/powersearch/search-trends.html

Technorati Popular

Current web trends (Although technically not about search trends, I thought it had some great information on things you would like to consider for your website)

Recent Trends to boost rankings and optimize a website for SEO Again not specifically about search trends - but you'll want to read this one too! In fact from now on just realize I'm gonna give you any good information I can find to help make your website successful!

Ask.com's Current Top Searches!

Btw, earlier when I said "let's all" - I'm including myself in this - I may just be the "CB Webmaster" but I truly believe in offering a free full-service site. So tell your friends - and don't worry I won't help them any more than I'm helping you - we all can succeed - really I mean it.

Sincerely,
CB Webmaster


P.S. You may also be interested in joining my other blog CB Make Money for Free

No comments:

Post a Comment